What if I were to tell you that you could get monthly cash flow without the headaches of toilets and tenants? What if this investment could also supply you an extra source of income, on top of that monthly cash flow, without having to maintain a sort of building or renovations?
Sounds too good to be true? Well, it’s not!
Welcome to land investing, my friends! In today’s episode, we have the land expert himself -Mr. Seth Williams! Seth is the brains behind, Retipster.com, the one-stop-shop for all things raw land investing. He’s a savvy investor with a great heart. Today, Seth is going to show you how to get amazing deals through tax delinquent lists, how you can set yourself up to be “the bank,” how to start wholesaling raw land and more!
In This Show, You’ll Learn:
- Is partnering with family a good idea?
- Insights on getting started in real estate investing
- What to know when buying and selling land?
- How cool Seller Financing is!
- Understanding the type of buyer you need as a land investor
- How powerful direct mail can be
- The importance of being still. . .
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
How To Connect With Seth:
Thanks for Listening!
I just wanted to drop a thank you for listening to the show this week! Do you have some feedback? We’d love to hear it in the comments section below!
If you thought this episode was awesome could you do me a favor? Could you head over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a rating and review of the show? (You can do so here). Ratings and reviews are INCREDIBLY powerful in reaching more people and we make sure to read every review!
Thanks, guys you rock!