Neal Bawa is the President and COO of Financial Attunement, a commercial real estate investment company that specializes in acquiring apartment complexes across the US for over 200 investors.
Neal is an accomplished single family and multifamily investor. He currently owns single families, duplexes, triplexes and quad-plexes in CA and IL. He is an active and passive investor in multifamily and commercial syndications (over 2,000 units) in 8 different states.
Insight of the Week:
How do you find hard money lenders when you are getting started in wholesaling?
Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, “If anyone wants to be first, he must be the very last, and the servant of all.”
In this show, you’ll learn:
- Neal’s background
- How he got into real estate
- How technology helped Neal in all the real estate investing that he’s doing
- Few buckets that everyone should look at when you’re looking at real estate (few applications that are useful)
- How much time he puts in in himself for just researching, using the apps, and other things
- Where he starts and how he gets it all done when finding commonalities from 30 websites/apps
- His forecast for the 2018 real estate investing
- How he manages all his VAs to keep them active
“Don’t be afraid to talk about what you want to do.”
“The more money that you make, the more successful that you are. The more power that you have, the more difficult it is to be humble because everybody is looking at you.”
“If you have even the slightest amount of technical talent, you’re in luck.”
“A lot of people simply don’t give themselves time to think because they’re so busy doing.”
“Abundance only happens if you share it.”
The Martian Novel by Andy Weir
We Are Apartments
Reese Commercial Real Estate Services
Brian Snider’s Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Profile: Neal Bawa
Thanks for Listening!