Tom Cafarella is a real estate investor from Boston, Massachusetts that co-founded Ocean City Development. He has made a name for himself coaching individuals on how to become real estate investors and has an awesome podcast that you have to check out called “The Real Estate Mogul Podcast.”
Insight of the Week:
3 Skills to Help You Master Your Transactions
1.) Understanding Closing Documents and Procedures
2.) Organizational Skills
Yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes.
Man is like a breath; his days are like a passing shadow.
In this show, you’ll learn:
- Tom’s origin story
- The book that inspired him to get into real estate
- When did he decide to take action after reading the books and listening to podcasts
- Two components that will help you make a hundred and fifteen thousand dollars on your first deal
- The Goldilocks offer
- Is it important to get a real estate license or not?
- His advice to people on closing deals
- What a mojo dialer is
- Other things that he is using right now to generate leads
- One piece of advice that he can give to newbies who are just starting
- Best practice or best way to approach somebody to mentor you
“The older I get, the more mentors I have.”
“What is risky is back in the day when we actually had to go out and haunt everyday for our food.”
“There is no shortcut to success.”
Profile: Tom Cafarella
Thomas’ Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Real Estate Investing Made Easy with Tom Cafarella
The Real Estate Mogul Podcast
Free Training Session with Tom
Thanks for Listening!