Have you ever wondered what some of the best (and worst) strategies might be in real estate? On today’s show, we’re honored to have the Vice President of Growth and Communication at BiggerPockets.com, Mr. Brandon Turner himself.
In this episode, we take a dive into the epic story of BiggerPockets, Brandon’s insight into doing a variety of different types of deals and of course, his famous BRRRR strategy.
This show has some INCREDIBLE knowledge-bombs, so get ready to start kicking some serious butt!
In This Show, You’ll Learn:
- Should I get my real estate license as a real estate investor?
- How the early Apostles were all entrepreneurial
- The story behind Brandon & BiggerPockets.com
- How to find good deals and what to do with them
- Brandon’s famous BRRRR strategy
- How to use real estate as a means to support ministry
- What would you do if Donald Trump and Barack Obama were over for dinner?
- The greatest online real estate investment resource: Biggerpockets.com
- Brandon’s books on Amazon.com: Link
- Brandon’s Books on Rental Property: Link
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast with Pat Flynn: Link
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- The ABC’s of Real Estate by Ken McElroy
- The Book on Investing In Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down by Brandon Turner
How To Connect With Brandon:
Thanks for Listening!
I just wanted to drop a thank you for listening to the show this week! Do you have some feedback? We’d love to hear it in the comments section below!
If you thought this episode was awesome could you do me a favor? Could you head over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a rating and review of the show? (You can do so here). Ratings and reviews are INCREDIBLY powerful in reaching more people and we make sure to read every review!
Thanks guys you rock!